We are now open on site.
Mon-Sat 8.30am-5.30pm Sundays 10am-4.30pm
to stay safe please follow the guidelines below.
The cafe will be open from 10-4.30 Mon-Sat
and reduced hours on a Sunday.
- All customers must remain at least 1.5 metres apart at all times and follow the one way system
- Enclosed buildings will have restrictions to the number of people allowed inside and this must be respected.
- Our restroom areas will not be in use.
- Our customer and staff's safety is most important and we will have hand sanitiser at several points throughout the site and will clean the trolleys before each use.
- please note although our serving area is currently outside it is essential to bring a mask if you wish to go into some of the buildings.
Family run business for 91 years
Welcome to Finchley Nurseries Garden Centre.
91 years in business.
A family run, independent garden centre, tucked away on Burton Hole Lane in Mill Hill.
Whether you are new to Finchley Nurseries or are a regular visitor to our
Garden Centre, we hope that you find your visit to our web site an informative
one. We aim to showcase our business here and provide an insight into the wealth
of garden related products that we provide.
At Finchley Nurseries we pride ourselves on our vast selection of top quality
plants available throughout the year - Shrubs, Roses, Perennials, Herbs,
Alpines, Bedding Plants and fruit & vegetable plants. We believe plants to be the most
important part of our business and will continue to do so.
There is a tea room on site and North West London's only aquatic centre. Both of these
independent business' are run by families and are open as many days as we are.
For more information please look under tabs 'The summerhouse' and 'Pondlife'
Please feel free to contact us should you have any queries or if you
would like to place an order/delivery with us.
Monday To Saturday 8.30- 5.30
Sunday 10.30- 4.30